Facebook has a feature that everyone has used at least once, it’s blocking people, It might be used to stop annoying people we no longer want to have a relationship with. But sometimes we need to unblock who we have blocked in the past. Here is a simple tutorial on how to unblock someone on Facebook step by step. (Download latest facebook app for android/for IOS)
- Login in your facebook and go to menu
2. Then choose settings
3. Click on blocking
4. Choose blocked user you want to unblock
5. Confirm to unblock selected user
if you unblock someone on Facebook, they will be able to find your account, message you, you need to wait 48 hours before you can block that user again.
- Unblocked person won’t automatically become your friend, you will have to send a friend request to them.
- They won’t be notified when you block/unblock them
If you still have questins write in the comments below. Happy relationships